The annual Conference of International Council of Educational Media (ICEM) is a meeting place for researchers and practitioners in the field of educational media and technology enhanced learning. ICEM is one of the oldest associations in the field, being established by European ministries of education and UNESCO in 1950. The ICEM 2020 Conference will take place at Polytechnic Institute of Santarém, Portugal on 14 – 16 October. Come and join us in the celebration of ICEM’s 70th birthday! It will be an exquisite event.
With ICEM Conference there is the opportunity for presenting and discussing new educational tools and environments, experiences and best practices and case studies on innovative technology-based learning strategies, and institutional policies on educational media and computer supported education. It will provide an overview of current technologies as well as upcoming trends, and promote discussion about the pedagogical potential of educational environments and technologies in the academic field. The Conference programme will include presentations of research results and best practice, hands-on workshops, poster session, roundtable sessions, demos and showcases.
Conference Topics (but not limited to)
- Educational Media and Media and Information Literacy
- Innovative and Inclusive Educational Approaches and Environments
- Learning Ecosystems and Learning Design
- Online and Mobile Learning and Ubiquitous Technologies for Learning
- Learning and Skills for the Digital Era
- Open Science and Open Educational Resources
- 3D Fabrication for Learning
- Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence in Education and Training
- Virtual Worlds, Gamification and Serious Games in the Classroom
- Learning and Collaborative Technologies
- STEAM Learning
- Smart Education and Smart Cities
- Technology Enhanced Learning