ICEM EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS
The ICEM Executive Committee is the governing board of the organisation and is made up of eight members, all of whom are elected at the General Assembly. Each Committee member has a two-year term and may run for two consective terms if re-elected. The President and Vice-President are elected from the Committee members. Other, non-voting, posts in the Committee include the Secetary General, the Treasurer, the EMI Editor-in-Chief and the Chief Technical Advisor.
• Dr. Hannah R. Gerber – President • Associate Professor at Sam Houston State University.
• Jack Koumi – Vice-President • Associate Professor at Sam Houston State University.
• Otto Benavides – Vice-President • Director of the Instructional Technology and Resource Center for the Kremen School.
• Walter Olensky – ICEM Treasurer • Austrian Federal Ministry of Education and Women’s Affairs – Head of the Media Department.
• Ray Laverty – Secretary General • Secretary General of ICEM – Vienna, Austria.
• Charalambos Vrasidas – EMI Editor-in-Chief • President of CARDET – EMI Editor-in-Chief.
• Dr. Anita Stangl – Committee Member • Chief Executive Officer of Medien LB, Munich, Germany.
• Jason Yj Lee – Committee Member • Pukyong National University.
• Dr. Maria José (zé) Loureiro Ph.D. – Committee Member • ICT Competence Center, University of Aveiro Portugal.
• Kazys Vogulys – ICEM Director, Latin America, Bogota, Colombia.
• Peter Leong, Ph.D. – Associate Professor Department of Learning Design and Technology College of Education University of Hawaii-Manoa.
• Csaba Komló – Past President • Eszterhazy Karoly University Eger, Hungary.